The Unbelievable Story of Halocaridinia rubra, Spirulina and the Ecosphere! Exploring the Amazingly Self-Sustaining Ecosystem of HawaiiThe legacy of Halocaridinia rubra, Spirulina and the Ecosphere is nothing short of remarkable. Through their ability to sustain themselves in perfect harmony, they serve as a shining example for ecological stability. Their coexistence highlights the delicate balance required for an ecosystem to thrive.
However, this incredible balance is threatened by our actions as human beings. Our disregard for nature and its intricacies has led to devastating consequences like climate change, pollution and loss of biodiversity.
Harness the Power of Hydroponics: Grow Indoor Variegated Monstera PlantsTroubleshooting common hydroponic issues is essential for successful indoor gardening. A major cause of plant damage or death in a hydroponic system is nutrient lockout, which occurs when the soil has become saturated with salt and other minerals that prevent plants from taking up essential nutrients. Once this happens, even though the water may contain plenty of nutrients, they cannot be absorbed by the plants’ roots and will not nourish them properly. Harness the Power of Hydroponics: Grow Indoor Variegated Monstera Plants
The Perfect Gift: Low-Maintenance Succulents, the Easiest of House Plants to GrowSucculents are the perfect gift for those special people in your life! Not only do they look beautiful and come in all shapes, sizes, and colors, but their low-maintenance nature makes them a great choice for beginning gardeners or busy folks alike. Their easy-care requirements allow them to be placed almost anywhere - from bright living rooms to lush balconies. Succulents can even thrive indoors with little light as long as water is provided regularly.
Organic Pest Control with Neem Oil: Tips for a Successful Spring GardenCommon pests that can be repelled by neem oil include aphids, whiteflies, spider mites and mealybugs. Neem oil contains a naturally occurring compound called azadirachtin that stops insect growth and egg production. By disrupting the reproductive cycle of these insects, they are quickly eliminated without causing harm to beneficial insects like bees and butterflies. In addition, neem oil has antibacterial properties which prevent disease-causing bacteria from taking hold in your garden.
How to plan and plant a self-sustaining terrarium.How to plan and plant a self-sustaining terrarium.
Does your business have a loyalty program? It needs one!!!Loyalty programs are becoming a necessity for businesses today. If you’re not offering some type of loyalty program, you’re probably missing out on a lot of opportunities. As a business, offering your customers the opportunity to earn points or other rewards is one of the best ways to keep them coming back. When done right, loyalty programs give your business an edge over brands that aren’t as concerned with their customer experience. They offer something your customers cannot get anywhere else and they can trust that they won’t be abandoned when the program ends.
I keep hearing about “funnels”! What is a funnel website and why does every business need one?
What is the difference between a regular website and a funnel website, and the reasons why every business needs to
Businesses have a never-ending need for new clients. And that’s not just because your existing ones might become hesitant to make repeat visits. The truth is that lots of businesses fail because they don’t have a strategic plan in place.
The Best Avocados Are the Ones You Grow Yourself
Brand: Brighter Blooms
- NO SHIPPING TO ARIZONA - Cold Hardy Avocado trees cannot be shipped to AZ due to federal restrictions. If you live in Arizona and order this tree, your order will be cancelled.
- PERFECT SIZE FOR INSTANT GREENERY - This 3-4 Ft. tree will not be mature on arrival, but it will instantly adorn any landscape or patio with a refreshing dash of greenery. Ready to provide avocados fast!
- DELIVERY - Your avocado trees may arrive a little more dry than you expected since they've traveled across the country. Please unpack them and give them a healthy drink. They will perk right back up. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us immediately.
- GROWING DIRECTIONS - Upon arrival, your new avocado tree will benefit from a healthy drink of water, and continue to water regularly 2-3 times a week. These grafted avocado trees bear fruit quick- years sooner than other, seed-grown varieties!
- HAPPY & HEALTHY GUARANTEE - If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your avocado tree or with our service, please notify us immediately or within 30 days of receipt. We will correct the situation to your satisfaction.
Details: Now You Can Grow Great Avocados Anywhere in the Country with Brighter Blooms Cold Hardy Avocado Tree!
Avocados have boomed in popularity the last few years. Now, everyone wants to grow their own... but most avocado trees only survive in tropical climates.
However, Brighter Blooms Nursery has secured a limited amount of Cold-Hardy Avocado Trees that can grow anywhere in the country. They are able to tolerate temperatures as low as 20 degrees fahrenheit!
Easily Grown Anywhere in the US as an Outdoor/Indoor Fruit Tree
This potted plant makes the perfect patio fruit tree. When temperatures dip during the winter, bring your potted tree indoors. It will continue to grow and produce tons of tasty avocado fruit. Grow this popular and great-tasting avocado in your home garden, orchard, or as a patio potted plant instead of buying them at the grocery store!
A Tasty Way to Get Your Vitamins
Avocados are extremely healthy, packed with nutrients (vitamins A, B-6, C, E, niacin, folate, magnesium and riboflavin). They contain 60% more potassium than bananas and are high in oleic acid, which is proven to reduce bad (LDL) cholesterol. They are great in salads, sandwiches and wonderful in a guacamole dip.
The Best Avocados Are the Ones You Grow Yourself
The difference in taste between home-grown and store-bought avocados is like night and day. There's just so much more flavor in the fruit you grow yourself. A single avocado tree can produce up to 30 pounds of fruit a year. It's self-pollinating, too... no need to pair up with another variety to get fruit, though you will get a higher yield if you do.
It is sometimes called the year-round avocado because of its long harvest season. To extend the harvest, store fruit for up to six weeks in cool temperatures. The fruit matures on the tree but ripens
The Most Versatile Olive Tree Ever
Brand: Brighter Blooms
- DISCLAIMER - CANNOT ship live arbequina olive plants to AZ due to federal restrictions... if you live here and order this tree, your order will be cancelled.
- VERSATILE - Not only does it produce table olives, but it's also used to make highly-valued olive oil. And this tree offers evergreen beauty and fragrant spring blooms to go along with its succulent fruit. Plus, it's self-fertile and bears fruit earlier than any other olive tree.
- DELIVERY - Your olive trees may arrive a little more dry than you expected. Please unpack them and give them a drink. They should perk right back up. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us immediately.
- WARRANTY - If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your olive tree or with our service, please notify us immediately or within 30 days of receipt. We will correct the situation to your satisfaction.
- SHIPPING SIZE - Live olive trees come in 1 quart, 1 gallon, or 3 gallon pots. These are young plants. You will not get a mature tree or plant.
Part Number: OLI-ARB
Details: The most versatile olive tree ever! As well as being a table olive, it is used to produce a highly valued olive oil. This tree offers evergreen beauty, fragrant spring blooms, and succulent fruit. It is self-fertile and bears fruit earlier than any other olive tree! Arbequina is not only among the most cold tolerant olive trees but also the most adaptable to a variety of growing conditions. Even with considerable neglect! This tree will grow well on almost any well draining soil in full sun and is a great choice for drought-ridden climates. In spring, small, fragrant cream-colored blooms peek out from among the attractive foliage. They are followed by masses of olives in summer, emerging green and then darkening to glossy brown. This tree will top out at about 20 feet high and 12 feet wide. Say it with olives! The universal symbol of peace! This gem is perfect for gift giving and makes a lovely, simple statement. No matter where you live, you can capture the exotic beauty and fabulous flavor of the Mediterranean with this easy-to-grow Olive tree.
- Page 1 of 3
- Next page