Brand: Nature's Way Farms
Color: Green and White Marble
- We CANNOT ship this item to California, Arizona, Hawaii and Alaska
- Alocasia Dawn is an exotic RARE plant with striking color patterns and variations. Its large, heart shaped, glossy leaves marbled with tones of light green and white make this a unique plant and an ideal focal point for any patio, porch, deck or garden.
- Alocasia Dawn can also be enjoyed indoors as a houseplant, placement near a window is ideal. This plant enjoys bright indirect light.
- This limited release RARE plant is grown by Nature’s Way Farms, a certified woman-owned company. The Alocasia Dawn has a U.S Patent Pending NO.17323485 and cannot be reproduced.
- Every plant has a different pattern and ratio of color which makes each one unique.
- Slow to moderate grower with wide spreading leaves. Fully grown, the Alocasia Dawn can be 3-5 feet tall and 2-4 feet wide. Keep in mind that plants that are kept in a pot stay slightly smaller than the plants that are growing in a garden.
model number: 3850545
Part Number: 3850545
Details: Alocasia Dawn (U.S. Patent Pending NO. 17323485) is a unique plant from the Rare Plant Collection cultivated by Nature’s Way Farms. This limited release plant is enjoyed by avid plant collectors and enthusiast alike. This unusual RARE variety is grown using the highest quality standards to ensure that you receive a healthy plant with beautiful structure. This striking evergreen plant has large, marbled green and white heart shaped leaves that is sure to be the focal point of any plant collection. Its tropical, elegant vibes will showcase wherever you place it. The Alocasia Dawn thrives in warm temperatures and indirect sunlight, do not place in full Sun. To care for your plant, water twice a week. It is a slow to moderate grower, to give it a boost add fertilizer every 6 months. Nature’s Way Farms takes great care in hand selecting and packaging each plant to make sure you receive the most beautiful plant from our farm to your home. It I important to know that when you receive your plant, it is common for it to have yellow leaves due to stress of shipping. Sometimes, the stress of the shipment can cause a few leaves to die but don’t fret, and stay positive. Your Alocasia Dawn needs your love and care along with the appropriate time to recover. It will bounce back to its full beauty as it acclimates to its new home. Nature’s Way Farms ships domestically. We are unable to ship this item to: AK, AZ, CA, HI. Our plants are not intended for human or animal consumption. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Package Dimensions: 40.0 x 10.0 x 10.0 inches