Brand: Brighter Blooms
- NO SHIPPING TO ARIZONA - Cold Hardy Avocado trees cannot be shipped to AZ due to federal restrictions. If you live in Arizona and order this tree, your order will be cancelled.
- PERFECT SIZE FOR INSTANT GREENERY - This 3-4 Ft. tree will not be mature on arrival, but it will instantly adorn any landscape or patio with a refreshing dash of greenery. Ready to provide avocados fast!
- DELIVERY - Your avocado trees may arrive a little more dry than you expected since they've traveled across the country. Please unpack them and give them a healthy drink. They will perk right back up. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us immediately.
- GROWING DIRECTIONS - Upon arrival, your new avocado tree will benefit from a healthy drink of water, and continue to water regularly 2-3 times a week. These grafted avocado trees bear fruit quick- years sooner than other, seed-grown varieties!
- HAPPY & HEALTHY GUARANTEE - If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your avocado tree or with our service, please notify us immediately or within 30 days of receipt. We will correct the situation to your satisfaction.
Details: Now You Can Grow Great Avocados Anywhere in the Country with Brighter Blooms Cold Hardy Avocado Tree!
Avocados have boomed in popularity the last few years. Now, everyone wants to grow their own... but most avocado trees only survive in tropical climates.
However, Brighter Blooms Nursery has secured a limited amount of Cold-Hardy Avocado Trees that can grow anywhere in the country. They are able to tolerate temperatures as low as 20 degrees fahrenheit!
Easily Grown Anywhere in the US as an Outdoor/Indoor Fruit Tree
This potted plant makes the perfect patio fruit tree. When temperatures dip during the winter, bring your potted tree indoors. It will continue to grow and produce tons of tasty avocado fruit. Grow this popular and great-tasting avocado in your home garden, orchard, or as a patio potted plant instead of buying them at the grocery store!
A Tasty Way to Get Your Vitamins
Avocados are extremely healthy, packed with nutrients (vitamins A, B-6, C, E, niacin, folate, magnesium and riboflavin). They contain 60% more potassium than bananas and are high in oleic acid, which is proven to reduce bad (LDL) cholesterol. They are great in salads, sandwiches and wonderful in a guacamole dip.
The Best Avocados Are the Ones You Grow Yourself
The difference in taste between home-grown and store-bought avocados is like night and day. There's just so much more flavor in the fruit you grow yourself. A single avocado tree can produce up to 30 pounds of fruit a year. It's self-pollinating, too... no need to pair up with another variety to get fruit, though you will get a higher yield if you do.
It is sometimes called the year-round avocado because of its long harvest season. To extend the harvest, store fruit for up to six weeks in cool temperatures. The fruit matures on the tree but ripens