Brand: Easy to Grow
- VERSATILE: Grow these ravishing blooms indoors during the winter for stunning centerpieces and move them outside for a refreshing summer vacation.
- EASY TO GROW: These festive flowers are among the easiest to grow, requiring little more than sunlight and occasional watering.
- FAST-GROWING: Expect your Amaryllis to bloom 4 to 8 weeks after initial planting indoors when purchased and planted in the fall. While exotic Amaryllis types may take longer to bloom, they are well worth the wait and make excellent long-term houseplants.
- REBLOOMING: Help your Amaryllis rebloom during the holidays by moving it indoors around mid-August to start the dormancy period.
- AUTHENTIC: A thoughtful product of Easy to Grow, an American company.
Part Number: 30237-01
Details: Amaryllis Temptation came to us as a special request from someone who had seen it bloom and wanted bulbs for herself. After researching the variety it was impossilbe to disagree that this deserved to be part of the holiday line up. Large white flowers with broad strokes of deep red across the centers and often, around the petal edges, too. Gorgeous.