The Most Versatile Olive Tree Ever
Brand: Brighter Blooms
- DISCLAIMER - CANNOT ship live arbequina olive plants to AZ due to federal restrictions... if you live here and order this tree, your order will be cancelled.
- VERSATILE - Not only does it produce table olives, but it's also used to make highly-valued olive oil. And this tree offers evergreen beauty and fragrant spring blooms to go along with its succulent fruit. Plus, it's self-fertile and bears fruit earlier than any other olive tree.
- DELIVERY - Your olive trees may arrive a little more dry than you expected. Please unpack them and give them a drink. They should perk right back up. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us immediately.
- WARRANTY - If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your olive tree or with our service, please notify us immediately or within 30 days of receipt. We will correct the situation to your satisfaction.
- SHIPPING SIZE - Live olive trees come in 1 quart, 1 gallon, or 3 gallon pots. These are young plants. You will not get a mature tree or plant.
Part Number: OLI-ARB
Details: The most versatile olive tree ever! As well as being a table olive, it is used to produce a highly valued olive oil. This tree offers evergreen beauty, fragrant spring blooms, and succulent fruit. It is self-fertile and bears fruit earlier than any other olive tree! Arbequina is not only among the most cold tolerant olive trees but also the most adaptable to a variety of growing conditions. Even with considerable neglect! This tree will grow well on almost any well draining soil in full sun and is a great choice for drought-ridden climates. In spring, small, fragrant cream-colored blooms peek out from among the attractive foliage. They are followed by masses of olives in summer, emerging green and then darkening to glossy brown. This tree will top out at about 20 feet high and 12 feet wide. Say it with olives! The universal symbol of peace! This gem is perfect for gift giving and makes a lovely, simple statement. No matter where you live, you can capture the exotic beauty and fabulous flavor of the Mediterranean with this easy-to-grow Olive tree.